Background

Monday, June 28, 2010

Hello!

Welcome to my new blog! This is going to be my place to post random writings and share them with whoever happens along. Should be fun!

So, you're probably wondering about the name. Kamayeth is NOT the name my parents came up with for me, which probably saved me a lot of grief in school. I made it up as a character name for Guild Wars. No joke. I use it in other (mostly free) MMOs, too, so if you game and come across a Kamayeth, it's probably me. Feel free to say hi! Or say it here. Y'know, whatever's easiest for you.

As far as content, I write a lot of fantasy fiction, but I'll probably have some "slice of life" stuff, too. I'll just be posting whatever I decide to post. See, it's my blog, so I can do that.

Hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment