Background

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Quick Update

I know I haven't posted anything in a while and I wanted to let you know that I am still writing. Right now, I'm working on a fan fiction (of all the silly things). When I finish, if I post it anywhere, it won't be here because the manga I'm basing it on has some mature content and the fan fic itself contains some language.

And to those who know me, I say, "I know, right? The disbelieving look you're giving your monitor on my behalf is totally not lost on me." And to those who don't know me, I will tell you that I'm the queen of "good girls". I was the goody-two-shoes of my private Christian school. So the language thing is completely out of character for me. Like, to the point where I was blushing furiously while I was writing and I thought, "This is just sad."

So that's what's going on with me right now. And I still have the key story bubbling on the back burner. First line of the next section? 'And then the cat showed up.'

No comments:

Post a Comment